Monocon design, manufacture, install and commission a range of refractory storage and delivery systems for both wet and dry refractory materials and castable products.
Our Well Filler system, shown to the right, has been designed using existing known “Monocon Technology” to provide an effective and reliable system for controlled refractory dispensing.
The machine can be supplied as a stand alone unit or supplied as a package solution with some of our other Ladle repair machines and castable refractories. In addition, Monocon also design and supply specific and custom made refactory dispensing systems such as Cold Set / Dry Vibe Application systems for Tundishes.
Please contact our UK technical team for further information.
Well Filler System Design Features
- A range of customisable designs available to suit all steel making operational refractory and ladle repair disciplines.
- Manually activated or automated material dispensing.
- Integral Camera monitoring system for accurate well alignment.
- Dry material handling.
- Optional radio controlled receiver for remote control.
- Consistent material delivery to the Ladle Well application.
- Integral Material Feed System.
- Integral Bulk Hopper - 2 cubic metres capacity (3 Tonnes).
- Bulk Hopper outlet has butterfly valve.
- Storage Chamber available.
- Optional Integral Weigh system with load cells and digital display control panel.