Monocon International Refractories have a vacancy for an ELECTRICAL CONTROL ENGINEER to be based in our Engineering Division offices at Pitman Road, Old Denaby, Doncaster.
An essential part of the role will include working overseas.
An Electrical Control Engineer with capabilities to design, build, progress, test, install and commission automated equipment in a heavy industrial environment.
• Design electrical systems for new concepts
• Taking concept machine designs and providing a basic functional control overview of the machine.
• Design of Electrical schematics
• Create bill of materials.
• Layout and build the control cabinets, enclosures and operator stations.
• Interconnect the controls, switches and sensors to the controller.
• Interconnect the motors to the motor control.
• Must be able to design/write PLC programs for a wide range of PLC’s including,
o Allen Bradley
• Design and build HMI screens for the above.
• Communication between PLC’s, and other peripheral devices such as,
• Inverter drives
• Temperature and pressure sensors
o Weight systems
• Using Profinet, Profibus, Ethernet, RS232/485 and other industrial communications.
All equipment is manufactured and tested in the UK prior to dispatch to the customer.
Installation and Commissioning
Part of the role will be the installation and commissioning of the equipment. This will mean overseas travel for periods up to 4 weeks.
HNC/D in Electrical Control Engineering
This is an excellent opportunity for a keen Electrical Engineer to join a well-respected Engineering Division, within an internationally renowned company.
Hours of work: 40 hours - 08:00 to 17:00 Monday to Thursday
08:00 to 14.00 Friday.
Usual benefits apply
Bonus Scheme System on achieving annual budget
25 days Annual leave entitlement
Salary: Commensurate with experience and qualifications
0.5 hour for lunch