The IFGL Group of Companies is passionate about quality and is dedicated to clean metal. This passion is reflected in our business management systems and policies that are in operation throughout our Group of companies. By way of example;
- IFGL Refractories operate a Quality and Environmental Management System which complies with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004.
- Monocon International Refractories Ltd. operate a Quality Management System which complies with the requirements of BS EN ISO 9001:2015.
Monocon International Refractories Ltd. are positively and proactively committed to:
- Identifying customers’ requirements, the design and development of products, and their subsequent manufacture and supply at competitive prices to achieve customer and shareholders satisfaction.
- Being totally business focused and committed to supplying products and services that satisfy customer requirements to enable a solid platform for future business and personal growth.
- Providing a safe working environment for its employees.
- Providing employees with relevant information, resources and appropriate training to achieve objectives.
- Enabling employees to develop their skills, knowledge and competency to the mutual benefit of both the employee and the company.
- Complying with all statutory requirements.
- Setting and reviewing measurable objectives for quality.
- Continual improvement of business performance.
- Maintaining a Quality Management System that conforms the requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
- Creating mutually beneficial partnerships with suppliers.
The management considers that quality is the responsibility of all who work for the company and expects everyone to act at all times in a manner that supports the quality policy. Our Quality policy statement has the total support of the whole management team and it shall be effectively communicated, implemented, maintained and continually improved throughout the organisation and adherence to the requirements of the Quality Management System is mandatory.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us or view our policy statements below.