Monocon design, manufacture, install and commission a range of refractory storage and delivery systems for both wet and dry refractory materials and castable products.
Our refractory delivery system, shown to the right, has been designed using existing known “Monocon Technology” to provide an effective and reliable system for controlled refractory dispensing.
The machine can be supplied as a stand alone unit or supplied as a package solution with some of our other machines such as vertical ladle repair and furnace maintenace machines. In addition, Monocon also design and supply specific and custom made refactory dispensing systems such as Dry Vibe tundish systems and Well Filler systems.
Material Delivery System Design Features
- A range of standardised designs available to suit all steel making operational refractory disciplines.
- Manually activated or automated material dispensing.
- Compact footprint of machine.
- Wet or Dry material handling.
- Optional radio controlled receiver for remote control.
- Consistent material delivery to the application.
- Integral Material Feed System or Mobile vehicle dispensing (product model/type dependent).
- Integral Bulk Hopper - 2 cubic metres capacity (3 Tonnes).
- Bulk Hopper outlet has butterfly valve.
- Storage Chamber available.
- Optional Integral Weigh system with load cells and digital display control panel.
- Integral Water system - 200 litres capacity (wet systems only).